Volunteers are vital to the Cancer Society. They enable us to carry out work and provide services that would otherwise not be possible.
With their generosity and willingness to give, we are able to make a difference in the community and to the lives of thousands of people affected by cancer each year in Northland.
Our volunteers provide valuable help and support in a number of ways:
- Driving people to and from cancer treatment and appointments in the Whangarei area
- Clerical, administrative and maintenance support at Daffodil House
- Hosting morning and afternoon teas for Daffodil House activities
- Assisting with events such as Daffodil Day and Relay For Life, either in preparation for the event or on the day
We provide training and support for our volunteers, who are able to give as little or as much time as they wish, on days and times that suit them.
After completing any assignment, no matter how big or small, our volunteers all tell us the same thing- they feel a real sense of personal achievement and satisfaction.
Become a volunteer today and make a difference in your community.
- Find out more about becoming a volunteer
- Information for current volunteers Register your interest today!
Alternatively Contact Kerry on 09 435 7793 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Saturday 30 April, 2011